Pippity Poppity Parties

Feb 2-8, 2015



Genie Images, photographers, San Antonio, portait photographers
Alex Voyles by San Antonio Texas Event Photographers Genie Images


It has been an exciting week for Genie Images.  I had a wonderful shoot in the Art Institute studio.  I am taking a Large Format photography class and we are using a wonderful Mamiya camera with a digital back.  This is a very expensive camera . . . so much so . . . students are not allowed to take the camera out of the school! So, every week we must book studio time and find new subjects.

I have known Alex Voyles for too many years to count.  She started riding with me in 2nd grade and continuted riding with me until I left for Italy in 2008.  She is a vivacious young lady and soooo fun to be around.  She texted me to tell me about the new business she has started and of course, I offered to shoot them!

Studio time was hectic but the fantastic group of Pippity Poppity Parties made it fun!  If you know any children wanting a very special party . . . please contact these folks!




Jeanne Harford
San Antonio Photographer
San Antonio Equine Photographer
San Antonio Event Photographer
Texas Horse Show Photographer
Texas Event Photographer

2 comments:

  1. I want a Pippity Poppity Party for my 60th! Never too old to be a princess and have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic! I say . . . Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete